Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank you!

Well, now I've done it.  Everything is on a different device, and the devices don't communicate.

A little like my life:  try as I might, the thoughts that emerge from my brain never make it into words which my husband, my family, my mother...my you-name-it...umderstand as my intention.

So, here I am, sitting at the computer, not the iPad, and I thought I'd try again to do that simple thing:  add a photo.

The photos from Thanksgiving won't be here...unless that iCloud is shining...cuz my Blackberry was full and so the only photos are there...sort of.


Testing!



Relatives visiting
 Ok, so...I got one.  This is not one of the photos I hoped to find, but that's another story.

And, omg, is it ever slow loading on my poor netbook wifi connection!

At any rate, here, finally is a photo.  Something which every other blogger had nailed but as I said the first time, I'm late.

Well here I am.




By the way, I have a nice story.  Since my alarm just went off it's time for me to make good on my promise to go to the gym.  My new knee needs work!

























No comments:

Post a Comment